Your Hiking Hotel in Austria
Hiking- & summer holidays in Bramberg in the Kitzbühel Alps
Your highlights in summer at 4-star Hotel Kirchner
in Salzburger Land:
Enjoy summer holidays at 4-star Hotel Kirchner tailored to your individual needs: Whether you prefer an active outdoor vacation or pure wellness, at Hotel Kirchner in Bramberg am Wildkogel every holidaymaker finds exactly what they are looking for. For holidays that include guided hikes or bike tours, our 4-star hotel is an ideal base – in a magnificent setting between the Kitzbühel Alps and Hohe Tauern National Park. Experience relaxed vacation days in Bramberg am Wildkogel, Salzburger Land, and allow nature to work its wonders on you. A wide selection of recreational activities such as cycling, hiking, golf as well as fascinating excursions provide all the variety you could wish for. And in our Treehouse, you will be able to hide away and escape completely.
The pleasant, soothing atmosphere of our sauna world invites you to regenerate and unwind completely – your personal wellness experience surrounded by beautiful green countryside.
Cuisine of the very best – guests of our 4-star hotel are offered an array of culinary highlights. The first-class cuisine of the hotel promises pure enjoyment. You are treated to a rich selection of delectable regional foods – palate-pleasers for every guest.
6-day Hotel Holiday Program
- Introductory E-mountain-bike tour
- Aperitif reception & guest information
- “Get a grip on your holidays” – hiking-boot test
- Ice-cream buffet & buffet of regional cheeses
- Easy/moderate hike with Martina
- Pilates in the exercise room
- Asphalt “ice stock” with senior owner Hans
- Food specialties prepared with apples
- Easy/moderate or challenging hike with our hiking guide
- Casino Evening – we will play poker & roulette
- “National Park Exclusive” – hike with senior owner Maria
- Exercise for relaxation
- Outdoor grill evening (in nice weather, during the summer months)
- Moderate/challenging hike with Martina
- “Dirndl & Lederhosen Evening” with prizes for the best-dressed guests
- Pancake prepared fresh right before your eyes, buffet of small sweet treats & cheese from the region
- Sunrise Hike with a small mountain breakfast (only in good weather)
- Easy/moderate hike with Martina
- E-mountain-bike tour with senior owner Maria
- Pizza Evening, pizzas prepared in an original Italian stone oven
Our Hotel Highlights
Your Hiking Specialists
Everything for a successful hiking holiday between the National Park & Kitzbühel Alps
Hike with us! As a charter member of “best alpine Hiking Hotels”, we are your expert resource in everything related to hiking and mountaineering. Take full advantage of our numerous advantages for hikers during your summer holidays in Salzburger Land:
- 6 guided hikes per week from May to October
- 5 certified hiking guides at the hotel
- Hiking literature & touring tips
- Equipment to borrow, hotel hiking shop
- “Snack Corner” at the breakfast buffet
- Boot-cleaning room and boot dryer
- “Nationalpark Sommercard mobil” free
- and much more!
Let us discover the magical nature surrounding Bramberg am Wildkogel together. You will soon notice that it is often the little things that turn a holiday into something truly memorable. We look forward to seeing you here!
Shared Times, Colorful Experiences
Sure to put a gleam in the children’s eyes: play & exercise room, kids’ menus, mini IMAX, natural swimming lake, a playground, nature adventure school & hiking guide license, ideal location for excursions etc.
Insights into our active- & hiking hotel
As you browse through these pictures, you will feel your anticipation for your summer- or winter holiday at Hotel Kirchner beginning to grow. The videos will tell you about some of our hotel excursions.
High quality you can taste
Kirchner’s Deluxe Board is our opportunity to captivate you with regional specialties and international-caliber dishes – lovingly prepared with the very best products. At our “Snack Corner”, you will be able to pack your snacks for the day’s upcoming outdoor adventures.