DINING IN A DELIGHTFUL AMBIENCE
Deluxe Board at 4-star Hotel Kirchner, Salzburger Land
Deluxe Board at 4-star Hotel Kirchner in the Kitzbühel Alps begins with our breakfast buffet: bread rolls, cereal corner, sausage, cheese, farmhouse milk, fresh juices, tea bar,… During the day, enjoy snacks such as soups, salads, cake and more in the winter garden. In the evening, we serve you an irresistible 5-course dinner with hot and cold appetizers as well as salads from the buffet table. The absolute epicurean highlights of your holiday will undoubtedly be our creative specialty evenings. In our lovingly designed dining rooms, you will find your personal place for pure culinary enjoyment.
Kirchner’S DELUXE BOARD
- A breakfast buffet, catering to your every wish: cereal corner, home-baked bread, whole-grain rolls, tea bar with an outstanding selection, fresh-pressed juices (orange juice, carrot-apple juice), regional products,…
- Fresh spring water
- Several times a week: freshly prepared egg dishes in the front-cooking area
- Fresh daily from our “Snack Corner” at the breakfast buffet: hikers’ snacks to take with you including tea, juice drink, fruit, cereal bars & rolls
- For lunchtime hunger pangs: salads & soups with bread rolls in the winter garden
- In the afternoon: fresh cake straight out of the oven
- 5-course dinner menu (3 dishes to choose from – 1 of which is vegetarian)
- Buffet with fresh salads, cold & hot appetizers
- Children’s menus & juice bar for dinner
- Specialty evenings: ice-cream buffet, “Cooking with Apples” buffet, grill night, dessert buffet, regional favorites, pizza evening with pizzas right out of an original Italian oven
Cozy dining rooms – from modern to traditional
The Panzl Stube is named after famous freedom fighter Hans Panzl. He was born in Mühlbach on 23 June 1786 and died on 22 August 1862 in Windisch-Matrei. A colorful personality and brave defender of his homeland during the wars with the French.
Classic & Stylish
The main parlor at farmhouses in the Alps had a special significance. It was previously enjoyed exclusively by the farmer and his family, and to entertain their guests. The common folk – the maids and stable hands – had no place here. Our “parlor” is appointed in Swiss pine, while the flooring is in classic design made from antique spruce.
The Ofenecke – literally “Oven Corner” – is the central point of our new dining rooms. As you might expect, the name comes from its location right next to the decorative tile stove. Provides an excellent overview of all the other rooms.
The Stoitzner Stube is named after the famous Austrian painter Josef Stoitzner. He was born in Vienna on 24 February 1884 and died in Bramberg on 6 July 1951, the place of his Pinzgau exile. His father was likewise a famous painter, Konstantin Stoitzner (1863-1934), while his five brothers were also artists. In fact, just three generations of the Stoitzner family produced more than two dozen painters.
Timeless & Elegant
The Schmied Stube recalls the ancient craftsmanship of the ironsmith. An ancestor of the Kirchner family (an uncle of Johann Kirchner – Georg Wimmer) was the owner of the Bacherschmiede, today’s “Tischlerei Bacher” in Mühlbach. Georg Wimmer was actually a blacksmith, and thus very important for the local farmers.
The place to get together
Our new bar is an especially successful achievement. Here, people get together and chat about their day, or discuss their upcoming tour. Naturally, you will also find freshly tapped beers, fine distilled spirits from the region, a glass of fine wine as well as lovingly prepared cocktails.
BEAUTIFUL TERRACE WITH MAGICAL LAKE VIEWS
Rays of sunshine warm your face, the fresh fragrance of coffee wafts through the air, and the birds twitter – On Hotel Kirchner’s big sun-terrace, you can simply sit back and allow your thoughts to wander: over a cup of coffee, a piece of cake, all the while taking joy in the green nature which surrounds you and the magical view of the lake.