"Nationalpark Sommercard mobil" Card
Free admissions & free use of regional transportation
Discover the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region during your summer holiday in Bramberg am Wildkogel, Salzburg. The "Nationalpark Sommercard mobil" Card brings you lots of great benefits: Every day, you have your choice of free entrance to offer 60 attractions. Plus, take advantage of excellent discounts and even ride public transportation in the region for free as well. Especially popular: the day-ticket to drive on the Grossglockner High-Alpine Road. This exciting card is available to you for free when you stay at Hotel Kirchner.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Available to you for free at Hotel Kirchner
- Valid for the duration of your stay between 1 May and 31 October
- 1 free admission daily to over 60 attractions, recreational opportunities, museums, sights etc.
- Discounts at other attractions & bonus partners
- Free use of the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn trains & all Salzburg Post Buses between Königsleiten & Rauris daily
- Daily free use of the Wildkogelbahnen, Panoramabahn...
- Free use of participating hiking taxes
- Day-ticket for Grossglockner High-Alpine Road
- Day-ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
- Day-ticket for the Nationalpark Center (Visitor center)
Your arrival and departure with the "Nationalpark Sommercard mobil" card
Request your "Nationalpark Sommercard mobil" card in advance of traveling to Hotel Kirchner. That way, you will be able to ride the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn trains as well as local Post Buses between Königsleiten and Rauris free of charge, even during your journey here! And of course, you card will also be valid on departure day as well.